• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Huddle Podcast Episode 1: A New Hope

Zod

Sammi Jo has every female NFL nerd's dream job.......at least, I know lola and I agree on that!

Zod, love the idea of you broadcasting from TC. I normally go down on my birthday, which is a Thursday this year. Never fails to be an AM practice that day, and it has rained both years. Either way, I would love to join you down at TC one day this year and be your screener!

Otherwise, great job with the cast last night. You definitely aren't shy, that's for sure!

I almost hit the nail on the head with the wine.....

• Pie 3

Is the length limited to one hour?

I don't really listen to podcasts so I don't know the standard running time, but I bet once the season gets going the show could run for two hours easy.

We can go as long as we want but you have to tell them ahead of time how long. I put in for 45 minutes last night not expecting it to go that long. I will put in for an hour next time.

During training camp yeah it could go longer especially when I can record and upload player interviews.

• Pie 2

Sammi Jo has every female NFL nerd's dream job.......at least, I know lola and I agree on that!

Zod, love the idea of you broadcasting from TC. I normally go down on my birthday, which is a Thursday this year. Never fails to be an AM practice that day, and it has rained both years. Either way, I would love to join you down at TC one day this year and be your screener!

Otherwise, great job with the cast last night. You definitely aren't shy, that's for sure!

I almost hit the nail on the head with the wine.....

We need to get the all female Panthers Review going Boo! It would be a YouTube sensation.

.... or does it

Well, always to some degree, but its not malicious towards anything I care about so its ok.

So have you ever heard of something called morphvox pro? Its cheap software that gives you the ability to make a soundboard out of hotkeys. Say during the show someone says "chopper" and you want to play the "get to da choppa!!" Ahnold sound clip, you hit Ctrl H and it plays through the podcast. It also does some other voice things that are useful like raising or lowering sound levels in certain areas.

Its relatively cheap, maybe 40 bones, if you're interested taking the production that way.

Edited by Razeyfingers

Well, always to some degree, but its not malicious towards anything I care about so its ok.

So have you ever heard of something called morphvox pro? Its cheap software that gives you the ability to make a soundboard out of hotkeys. Say during the show someone says "chopper" and you want to play the "get to da choppa!!" Ahnold sound clip, you hit Ctrl H and it plays through the podcast. It also does some other voice things that are useful like raising or lowering sound levels in certain areas.

Its relatively cheap, maybe 40 bones, if you're interested taking the production that way.

Great just what we need more airplane references. lol

• Pie 1