• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Observations

Zod

Chandler told Voth he lost 10 lbs in the offseason which puts him at 295 to 300. He is basically a Jordan Gross body clone now, no? How did he look, physically?

He looks bigger this year than last year to me. But yeah, definitely looks the part of the OT role.

I predict he will start at LT.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

• Pie 2

He looks bigger this year than last year to me. But yeah, definitely looks the part of the OT role.

I predict he will start at LT.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

I wonder if Gettleman knew what he had in Chandler prior to the draft and kept quiet to smokescreen for the WR selection. A few weeks ago I went back and looked at tape when Chandler was lined up at OT and he wasn't bad, great footwork and decent blocking. Now that he's had a year to acclimate to playing offensive line and getting his body right, watch out for him to step in at LT and do well.

• Pie 2

I noticed this split jump catch in Voth's video too. 

I guess it's something Ricky can work on.

Carolina-Panthers-OTA14-14.jpg

Yeah watching highlights he really likes to jump when he's catching the ball.. He's gonna have to work on knowing when to do that and when not to. It'll cost him possible YAC 

I wonder if Gettleman knew what he had in Chandler prior to the draft and kept quiet to smokescreen for the WR selection. A few weeks ago I went back and looked at tape when Chandler was lined up at OT and he wasn't bad, great footwork and decent blocking. Now that he's had a year to acclimate to playing offensive line and getting his body right, watch out for him to step in at LT and do well.

haha, and if you google Chandler Carolina Panthers, one of the articles on the first page that comes up is:

"Nate Chandler’s last-minute switch pays dividends for Carolina Panthers"
  • Pie 1