• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

Zod

Soccer fans believe they can be more active than Nascar fans. Thus, if they can make this sub forum more active within the next few weeks, it will belong solely to them. The Nascar forum will be no more and lost into the abyss.

This is bullshit

The last post in here was a few weeks ago and it's the middle of the Nascar season with the Charlotte race just finished last week.

This sub forum is a wasteland.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Great, the one sport dumber than NASCAR.

How exactly is it a dumb sport?

It's the most popular sport throughout the entire world. Outside of America, it's revered for it's exciting play, chess-match tactics, and intelligent players. I just don't get why so many folks just instantly discredit such a terrific game. I mean, where else but the World Cup can you honestly say you are the World Champion? No other sport can boast inclusion of the top countries going head to head.

It's the most popular sport throughout the entire world. Outside of America, it's revered for it's exciting play, chess-match tactics, and intelligent players. I just don't get why so many folks just instantly discredit such a terrific game. I mean, where else but the World Cup can you honestly say you are the World Champion? No other sport can boast inclusion of the top countries going head to head.

Because they don't understand the sport.

It's the most popular sport throughout the entire world. Outside of America, it's revered for it's exciting play, chess-match tactics, and intelligent players. I just don't get why so many folks just instantly discredit such a terrific game. I mean, where else but the World Cup can you honestly say you are the World Champion? No other sport can boast inclusion of the top countries going head to head.

You mean like when they post sports in the Olympics?

Soccer sucks. It's a game for poverty countries.

Bad NASCAR is more popular is the USA.

You mean like when they post sports in the Olympics?

Soccer sucks. It's a game for poverty countries.

Bad NASCAR is more popular is the USA.

Poverty countries? The whole Western Europe live, breath and eat soccer. Might wanna check ur facts again.

NASCAR is poo compared to Formula 1. NASCAR popular only down south for a reason.

Poverty countries? The whole Western Europe live, breath and eat soccer. Might wanna check ur facts again.

NASCAR is poo compared to Formula 1. NASCAR popular only down south for a reason.

This isn't Europe.

NASCAR > Formula 1

Formula 1 cars ate incredible pieces of machinery but it's about the most boring thing ever. After the first 15 seconds it's just a bunch of cars following each other from 100ft apart.

NASCAR isn't just popular in the south, per ESPN...

In 2014, 35 percent of fans call the NFL their favorite sport, followed by Major League Baseball (14 percent), college football (11 percent), auto racing (7 percent), the NBA (6 percent), the NHL (5 percent) and college basketball (3 percent).

Where's soccer?

Archived