• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 UEFA Champions League

Damn, I forgot to DVR Arsenal game.  I'm sure there will be a reply tonight.

I watched Anderlecht play back in the motherland when I was 10 years old.  Some of the hottest looking chicks were visitng Anderlecht fans.  I still remember that one girl face almost 20 years later.  Crazy eh? 

That foul was pretty fuging terrible. No clue how Arbeloa got away with that.

You guys looked great today. Really classy performance. Can't hang my head too much getting beaten by the reigning European Champs. Especially with Sturridge out. See you again in a few weeks. Crossing my fingers Studge is back.

You guys looked great today. Really classy performance. Can't hang my head too much getting beaten by the reigning European Champs. Especially with Sturridge out. See you again in a few weeks. Crossing my fingers Studge is back.

Not having sturridge is killing us.  Balotelli has been a massive disappointment so far, our attack just looks lifeless.  Granted it wasn't looking much better even with Sturridge early on.  That Ludogorets win really helps us, if we can beat Ludogorets away and Basel at home we still will advance.  Sooo fingers crossed.  Also our next few prem games are very winnable, maybe we'll continue to be able to scrap together some ugly wins in the league to keep pace with the top 4.

Archived