• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Put them all here guys. Who do you want your favorite club to bring in. Who does it look they will, and who have they. 

Real Madrid Rumors...

1. Either Pogba or Vidal will be in Madrid this season. Remains to be seen who Ancelotti prefers. 

2. Morata is going.....somewhere?

3. One of Coentrao or Marcelo is likely to be sold. 

4. Benzema may be sold, but that depends on Real's ability to acquire Suarez or Aguero. 

6. Casillas could leave for the Premier League, however it's unlikely Real fans would get their coveted #1 in Courtois. 

7. Varane has been rumored as a priority for Chelsea, but it's much more likely RM parts ways with Pepe than sells the 21 year old Centre Back who is regarded as one of the best Defenders in the world.

Not a rumor, but I still want fuging Reus on this club!!

Whatcha got guys!

Looks like Rickie Lambert is in Liverpool to complete his medical. Fee is reported to be £4m + add ons. I think it gives us solid depth for a few years.

We have also agreed to a fee for Emre Can from Bayer Leverkusen, but the issue has been meeting the player's wage demands.

Sevilla has also rejected our £16m bid + Suso for Alberto Moreno. They want an additional £2m and have no interest in Suso.

Arsenal officials scheduled to meet with Real Madrid over transfer(s).

Possible players:

Benzema

Di Maria

Morata 

Khedira 

Arsene want world class striker so it looks like Benzema is the guy.  Multiple sources also reporting that Benzema is open to a move to Emirates. 

I'd love Di Maria/Benzema combo. 

Sky sports reporting that Fabregas is leaving Barcelona and returning to England.  

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/9333158/transfer-news-cesc-fabregas-set-to-leave-barcelona-and-return-to-the-premier-league-sky-sports-news-understands

His release caluse is £30m. It looks like Fabregas might be coming back to Emirates.  

That would be one sick midfield with Wilshere, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil and Fabregas.  Still need a winger and Striker.

Stay away from Di Maria. He's garbage... :lol:

Arsenal almost got him last year but Di Maria refused to move.  It was supposed to be a package deal Ozil/Di Maria for like $90m.  It looks like Arsenal might try to get him again in a package deal with Benzema.  I think Di Maria is realizing his time in Madrid is limited.  

Arsenal almost got him last year but Di Maria refused to move.  It was supposed to be a package deal Ozil/Di Maria for like $90m.  It looks like Arsenal might try to get him again in a package deal with Benzema.  I think Di Maria is realizing his time in Madrid is limited.  

I don't think it is. He flourished as a midfielder. 

Is it though? He had the best year of his entire RM career playing as an attacking mid. I think some would argue he may be better off there. The entire attack for RM moves around constantly anyway, so I'm not sure the position designation really matters. 

Tottenham rumors:

Possible Entrances:

Adrien Rabiot from PSG

Eto'o from Chelsea

Remy from QPR

Lukaku from Chelsea

Joel Veltman from Ajax

Chichirito from Man U

J Rodriguez from Southampton

Possible Exits:

Lloris to a CL team

Paulinho to Chelsea

Andros Townsend and Michael Dawson to QPR

Younes Kaboul on Free

Liverpool have increased their offer for Adam Lallana to £25m. It's a take it or leave it deal. If they say no, Liverpool will move on to Bayern Munich's Xherdan Shaqiri. £25m is too much for Lallana, so I sort of hope the deal falls through.

I hope it falls through, SH realizes that they are asking too much, and we can get him for 20m or less. I also hope Santa brings me a brand new Porsche too, which is more likely to happen than all that, lol.

Tottenham rumors:

Possible Entrances:

Adrien Rabiot from PSG

Eto'o from Chelsea

Remy from QPR

Lukaku from Chelsea

Joel Veltman from Ajax

Chichirito from Man U

J Rodriguez from Southampton

Possible Exits:

Lloris to a CL team

Paulinho to Chelsea

Andros Townsend and Michael Dawson to QPR

Younes Kaboul on Free

Might want to add Lallana to the entrance list. Hearing Pochettino is very keen on bringing him in. Don't blame him.

Archived