• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup: Round of 16

Goondal

Brazil 1 (3)

Chile 1 (2)

Colombia 2

Uruguay 0

France 2

Nigeria 0

Germany 2

Algeria 1

Netherlands 2

Mexico 1

Costa Rica 1 (5)

Greece 1 (3)

Argentina 1

Switzerland 0

Belgium 2

United States 1

The Swiss are indeed a trap team,  Argentina is in troubles.

Winner in bold.

Brazil

Chile

Colombia

Uruguay

France (biased) :D

Nigeria

Germany

Algeria

Netherlands

Mexico

Costa Rica

Greece

Argentina

Switzerland  surprise!

Belgium   (EU solidarity with "Belgium fan", sorry Cam)

United States

My picks: Brazil, Colombia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Costa Rica, Argentina, Belgium

So basically I went with the eight group winners.  I think if one falls it is most likely to be Costa Rica, Argentina or Belgium.  I think Brazil will win but closer than they would like.  I feel pretty confident about Colombia, France, Germany and Netherlands.  Had Suarez not lost his mind again the Colombia-Uruguay game would have been the one I was most looking forward to.

Archived