• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle Gameday Live - Buffalo Bills Edition

Jeremy Igo

Yes he was his rookie year, missed his second year with injury. He is also a little bit taller than Williams and has Peyton manning as his QB which can really help your stats improve.

I have always liked Williams but I don't ever see him being a pro bowler. I hope I end up being wrong but I think his ceiling is a #2 TE.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He won't be Thomas here but could in a high passing offense. All depends on Shula.

Dude, stop. The only reason Thomas is being talked about is because of Peyton Manning. Williams has a good chance himself at being a Pro Bowler with Cam throwing at him.

Now moving onto Norman, can we just cut him already? I don't get this fascination our fanbase has with him. Thomas was getting beat like a drum too but at least he wasn't jawing off like he was Richard Sherman.

Did you not read my post? I said Peyton Manning helps improve his stats.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Remember that one time in an entire preseason where we had zero touchdowns? Matt Moore lolz.

Fun game to watch.

I think the Hets did that a few years back, and may have gone several games into the regular season before scoring a TD. Sanchez lol