• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kornheiser's opinion of Charlotte NC

GRWatcher

Was reading the Observer aticle about Pepper's fine and read the comments. Saw this at the end. Don't know how true it is, I don't watch PTI. It was posted by "Scott".

:mad:

GET THIS! I was just watching PTI on ESPN. During a commercial break, they came back to the studio for a few seconds before going back to the advertisers. When they did, we got to hear a bit of a conversation between Kornheiser and Wilbon, like you always can, you know? These two arw always yapping.

Here's what Tony's yammering about - "everything has biscuits! You can't get anything that isn't served with biscuits. That's all they have down there."

Wilbon shoots back that "I'm pretty sure that Charlotte is big enough that you can get whatever you want down there."

Kornheiser response was "No, no, no it's not."

WHAT HORSE SQUEEZE! It was awful - you should have seen Kornheiser!! He was showing visible disgust that he even had to come down here. What a bunch of crap.

I'm going to the game Monday night. I'd like to stop by Bojangles on the way and get a damn BUSHEL of biscuits and pelting his ass! I swear - I hope that we win out the regular and post seasons and that Tony K has to come back 2 or 3 times next year!!

GO PANTHERS!!

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2008/12/peppers-fined-1.html

"Scott", if you are a Huddle poster, stand up and be counted, sir!! :cheers2:

we have smileys! yeah!

Someone make a sign

"Tony, we saved you some biscuits" or something

I'm from the north (more north than Tony K) and I personally looove biscuits...but let's face it, Charlotte isn't as "southern", "redneck", "hillbilly" and most people think. Have you ever been to Pittsburgh? "Hicks" everywhere.

Archived