• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 January Transfer Window- Rumors, wishlists, pipe dreams, and more!

DirtyMagic97

A little early, but clubs are starting to notice the weaknesses they want to address in the next transfer window, so the speculation begins!

Many clubs will likely be in for the likes of Marco Reus, as he has still failed to sign a new deal at Dortmund. Major clubs in every country will be after his signature.

And one of the more hilarious rumors: Real Madrid say Manchester United free to sign Gareth Bale for £90m as he has fallen out of favor with Ancelotti.

Not a little early in my book. I'm really, really hoping we do something... anything this January window. If not, then I'm fully expecting us to keep going down in the table with a potential relegation battle in our future.

This season has flat out sucked so far.

Not a little early in my book. I'm really, really hoping we do something... anything this January window. If not, then I'm fully expecting us to keep going down in the table with a potential relegation battle in our future.

This season has flat out sucked so far.

What are you looking to be in for?

What are you looking to be in for?

I'd like to see us pick up a stronger CDM that can link up play. We'll be getting Yedlin in January, and hopefully Walker comes back before then, but if not, a RB wouldn't be remiss to pick up as well. But even above both of those, for Heaven's sake, can we please bring in a striker that actually instills some modicum of fear into the other team's defense? Ade is lethargic and plays only occasionally and Soldado is a bust at this point. Kane has looked decent, but he's still a youngster. We absolutely need a world-class, 20+ goal striker. It's been neglected for far too long now.

A whole new team.

Bah... shaddup ya jerkface! :P   (gotta admit though, I laughed.)

Looks like Arsenal is targeting DM and CB this January...  Arsenal attack has been lethal but defense absolutely atrocious...  Flamini and Monreal are absolutely terrible and could not even defend against scraps...  Arsenal have to score 3 goals a game just to tie...

Looks like Arsenal will submit 5m bid for Khedira in January.  After being a reserve squad player for the past few months, Khedira salary demands should be reasonable now.

WTF

Di Maria was Man of the Match in the Champion's League final. He's a huge difference maker. Messi would tell you how badly he missed Di Maria against Germany.

Furthermore, Bale has been a disappointment. His pace is the only thing that makes him useful at the moment. Isco's brilliance has made him appear very replaceable.

Di Maria > Sanchez > Bale

I take it u haven't seen Alexis and Di Maria play lately.

This just proves that you're a casual Real Madrid fan. If you went into hardcore fan sites, you'd get laughed the fug out. Look at his assists, goals and defensive stats at the CM/CAM position -- not as a Winger. What? Do you assume we started out so poorly this season because Xabi left for Bayern? :lol:

We lost a ton of balance when we sold Angel. Just stop right now.

It's like any sport. You bring new faces in it takes time for everyone to get on the same page. Look at the form they're playing with right now. Di Maria is good, but he's not better then Bale. That's just ridiculous. 

United is playing Di Maria at the flanks now. He started off at CM but LVG apparently wants more physicality there. Well, he's paying for it now. Angel isn't a powerhouse but his pace and motor is what makes him a terror, and compensates for his lack of strength. Di Maria has knifed through tough backlines before. His last game for us illustrated that. Against Atletico, he was the only player (outside Ronaldo) creating energy and penetrating through their defenses.

Alexis is an explosive player himself but Di Maria would never see the bench unless he's injured or aging. His playmaking abilities, defense and pace are world class.

Di Maria and Alexis play the same position. Both are wingers. Alexis is more technical than Di Maria, watch the some of the premier league games.

Archived