• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official General NBA Discussion Thread

Proudiddy

This was a bad idea I think that either there should be no general nba forum and post threads in hornets forum, or Have a General NBA section for actual threads not just 1 thread with a bunch of stuff In it. I personally would like to see titles Individually not have to go through pages and pages of this thread to find a story

This was a bad idea I think that either there should be no general nba forum and post threads in hornets forum, or Have a General NBA section for actual threads not just 1 thread with a bunch of stuff In it. I personally would like to see titles Individually not have to go through pages and pages of this thread to find a story

An extra forum costs Zod $. Besides, if it gains as little traction as some in here are predicting it becomes pointless. This compromise allows the Panthers fans who aren't Hornets fans a reason to generate traffic in the forum while saving the Huddle some money.

Big game threads especially late in the year can take up an OT thread in the forum since they could potentially have playoff ramifications for the Hornets but this is more for acknowledging "Hey! Klay Thompson had a good day!" or "Hey! I'm at a Nets game this is cool!"

It's a hornets forum. If u wanna talk about the lakers or nets or bulls in depth, Go join Los Angeles huddle or Chicago huddle ;) this here is hornet country.

I dont want to talk about other teams, but am interested when KD goes down for a significant amount of time or Westbrook or Paul George and think this would be an appropriate place to place those types of things. or a funny incident happening on the court, or off the court. whatever..

Im a fan of the NBA, not just the Hornets... but I only support the Hornets til death!!

It's a hornets forum. If u wanna talk about the lakers or nets or bulls in depth, Go join Los Angeles huddle or Chicago huddle ;) this here is hornet country.

you sound very ignorant. The nba is different than the nfl every team matters because you play them all multiple times. & I'm a basketball fan just as much as a hornets fan. I was a bobcats fan when they were horrible so don't come at me with "go join la or Chicago huddle"

Awwe look at all of u getting so defensive. Bless you're hearts.

I understand people wanna talk about other teams. But this mainly a Carolina sports team forum. And this specific sun forum is for the charlotte hornets.

If someone wants to go super in depth about the lakers they should go join a lakers forum.

Before your panties get soaked calm down. My post wasn't 100 percent serious. So Michael Newton calm your tits

Archived