• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy's Intent

Gin and Juice

Im not in the know so I don't know whats going on... but to me Hardy will want to play for a team that supports him. Which seems we have not turned our back (the team) the fans sure as hell have and its disheartening. 

If he goes.. where does he go? He is a goddamn perfect fit for the Carolina defense and what they do and NEED to do. Hes black n blue thru

This concept is beyond idiotic. This incident is going to cost him untold millions on his next contract. Guilty or not, there's a public stigma around him and any team that signs him knows they're going to be taking a PR hit. If he ends up being found guilty, it's going to cost him big time. Even if he's not found guilty he's going to end up signing for less than he would've gotten prior to this ordeal.

Nope,

Some DE needy team will still sign him to a high market deal. They'll add requirements for some anti-domestic abuse activities and such. Up front guaranteed money will likely be a little lower than he would have got but in the end, there will be plenty of performance based accelerators that will allow him to bring the total compensation back up.

Nope,

Some DE needy team will still sign him to a high market deal. They'll add requirements for some anti-domestic abuse activities and such. Up front guaranteed money will likely be a little lower than he would have got but in the end, there will be plenty of performance based accelerators that will allow him to bring the total compensation back up.

Exactly. That he is going to lose money is a myth. There is always that team that will view him as the missing piece to their superbowl push and will pay him like it. Of course they'll claim they did their due diligence...

Wow, I really hope hardy comes on here soon to tell us the winning lottery numbers...if he was able to predict that ray rice would knock out his wife on camera and cause himself to be put on the commissioners list (which I never even knew existed), then a few numbers should be pie.

Archived