• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kim Kardashian's naked ass hits print!

Chaos

Well, whatever she is or isn't in your mind you must admit she is not in healthy shape, nor is she reasonably built.  Most women cannot aspire to have those measurements and that frame without surgical help.

But, that ass is fat.  It's ridiculous.  It is not a good fat.  I think the Southeast is the only place in the world with so many people that concerned about how big a womans ass is for whatever reason.  Its gross.

you're right because she had plastic surgery- those are impossible standards.

But she isn't fat 

you're right because she had plastic surgery- those are impossible standards.

But she isn't fat 

Ok I will retract the fat statement if you allow me to submit this:

Kim Kardashian is a disgusting, filthy ***** that has the most ridiculous figure ever concocted by scientists while appearing to know nothing about the world and only is known in the world for being the filthy disgusting ***** that she is, because she is not that attractive, nor is she that well built, and she has the intelligence of a sewer main which is likely what she smells like and feels like after years of spreading herself for the celebrated glamorous position she has not earned all of her fame for but has earned at least three likely STD's.

Fair enough?

Ok I will retract the fat statement if you allow me to submit this:

Kim Kardashian is a disgusting, filthy ***** that has the most ridiculous figure ever concocted by scientists while appearing to know nothing about the world and only is known in the world for being the filthy disgusting ***** that she is, because she is not that attractive, nor is she that well built, and she has the intelligence of a sewer main which is likely what she smells like and feels like after years of spreading herself for the celebrated glamorous position she has not earned all of her fame for but has earned at least three likely STD's.

Fair enough?

I feel like you have an opinion about Kim K but aren't quite saying it, you're safe here you can tell me how you really feel

Everything in that pic is photoshopped. The artists is known for making huge fantasy butts on his subjects.

I guess I am the only one that doesn't find enormous asses attractive. Much pefer a smaller ratio of waits to hip with a smaller but still round and pretty butt.

Huddle Kitten Lynsey had the perfect butt, imo....

attachicon.gifD3S_0963-Edit.jpg

Thats hot more along the lines of my preference

Everything in that pic is photoshopped. The artists is known for making huge fantasy butts on his subjects.

I guess I am the only one that doesn't find enormous asses attractive. Much pefer a smaller ratio of waits to hip with a smaller but still round and pretty butt.

Huddle Kitten Lynsey had the perfect butt, imo....

attachicon.gifD3S_0963-Edit.jpg

Absolutely. Lynsey is outstanding.

The frontal pic of Kardash accompanying this shoot is quite reasonable however. 

Would do.

Archived