• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks divisional playoff GameDay Thread...

Jeremy Igo

keep going. I am sure if you look hard enough you can find a few more that predict a close game. I could spend the time to,refute it with virtually a raft of articles predicting the opposite but don't need to. You can open half a dozen threads here or Google it and find dozens of predictions which say it won't be close.

I actually think it will be close and that we will win but I am a homer and don't count. That still doesn't change the thesis that virtually everyone thinks that our offense and talent on the team is the worse of the 8 playoff teams.

i heard on NFLN that Sterling Sharpe was picking the Panthers. ive seen one or two others but most everyone is saying Seahawks

The Carolina Panthers opened up as an 11-point underdog to the Seattle Seahawks, something cornerback Josh Norman still doesn’t understand.

“Are they looking at the film?’’ Norman said as he looked ahead to Saturday’s NFC’s divisional playoff game at CenturyLink Field. “It’s crazy.’’

“Where are they getting these crazy figures from?’’ Norman asked.

Yahoo Sports

"We can't separate Thomas Davis and Luke Kuechly, the great Carolina linebackers. Their speed and ability define a defense ... Davis and Kuechly will be key to not just slowing down Seattle running back Marshawn Lynch, but they also have the speed to keep quarterback Russell Wilson from making big plays with his feet. That's a big reason Carolina has played Seattle's offense very well each of the past two years."

Archived