• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks divisional playoff GameDay Thread...

Jeremy Igo

imo if tolbert catches that pass on 3rd and 11 that hit him in stride this is a different game. until then cam hadn't played too bad. they were aggressive early but it was timed poorly. this team needs a strong offensive mind to run it. shula is not that guy

I'll give you OL. Gonna disagree at WR.

Lol cotchery came in as our #1 this season lol. That is a fuging joke. He is a career slot with like a 7.5 forty time.

Last season:

Smitty

LaFell

Ginn

Hixson

And was Murphy here last season?

This season:

Kb

Cotchery

Avant

Bersin

Brown

For all KB did this season, he probably led the league in drops.

Cotchery would not have started over Smitty or LaFell.

So all the interceptions Cam threw today was WR faults...gotcha...

Nope not what I said at all. Not even close to what I actually said, but nice try. I even said it was a bad read and a ehh throw... however that doesn't take away from the fact that Dickson should have came back to the ball and at least knocked it down.

Do you know what a 3 or a 4 is? Do you know how to run one as a WR or TE? Do you know what they teach you in middle school football, maybe even earlier then that now when you see a defender jump a 3/4 route???? Come back to the ball is what they teach you, defend the pass so at least it's an incomplete pass. 

I think this loss was a result of subpar offensive talent catching up with us and inferior coaching.

Yup, Seattle offense can rely on excellent play calling (though Wilson gets the credit), while Newton's gotta scrape for everything against various Seattle defenders, while throwing from the pocket.

Defense, was just not up to snuff against Seattle Coordinators, and there was no urgency to score once the Panthers were down 4 pts.

Archived