• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Better know a Prospect - Tyler Lockett

Jeremy Igo

That stop n' go in the highlight video. WHAT A ROUTE!

That's the kind of thing that translates well in the NFL.

This could could certainly fit in well.

He fills KR/PR and would provide an insane compliment to Philly and KB.

It will be interesting to see his combine numbers, I would love to know just how fast the kid is.

Don't even have to watch.....it's the one on Verrett isn't it?

He does seem to run nice sudden routes, that's a plus.  I'd be interested in his vertical, it helps those short guys if they have a high vertical and can maintain concentration during the leap.  Didn't see much of that in the highlights.  I'd be happy with him in the mid rounds if we can't get Justin Hardy around the 3rd (or maybe even late 2nd with our pick if his stock rises).

Everybody loves speed and elusiveness, but a couple of the underrated skills I love to see in a return man are patience, field vision and solid understanding of blocking schemes.

This kid shows all of those.

In the one clip, you can see him actually directing a blocker.  Love to see that.

• Pie 1

I would love Lockett but the panthers haven't shown any inclination of making this type of pick.  Just look at the receiving depth from last years draft... if we were ever going to take a late round receiver that was the time.  I think Gettleman values size at WR above all else and is satisfied with a guy like Philly in udfa to play in the slot.  

I would love Lockett but the panthers haven't shown any inclination of making this type of pick.  Just look at the receiving depth from last years draft... if we were ever going to take a late round receiver that was the time.  I think Gettleman values size at WR above all else and is satisfied with a guy like Philly in udfa to play in the slot.  

Valid, but in the presser both Gettleman and Rivera talked a lot about speed.

• Pie 2