• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deflate-Gate: Patriots Being Investigated For Deflated Footballs

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/deflate-gate--report--patriots-being-investigated-for-deflated-footballs-062844133.html

Interesting. Bob Kravitz claims Patriots are now being investigated by NFL for supposedly using deflated balls while on offense to improve grip in heavy rains. Could potentially face fines and loss of draft picks.

Worth noting that Kravitz has some sort of affiliation with the Colts. Stay tuned.

Why is BB never suspended?  Sean Payton was booted for a year for destroying the integrity of the game.  Billy B.  has been wiping his ass with the integrity of the game for over a decade.

Didn't the NFL get rid of most of the spygate files?    I know for bountygate,  those f'ers were finding wadded up pieces of tissue paper with scribbling on it,  to  judge the Saints by.

Considering they manhandled the Colts, I don't think this mattered much. That being said, if this is true, it certainly helps to perpetuate the narrative that they are cheaters. It'll also cause me to assume that they're probably always doing something that they shouldn't be.

Archived