• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers on the 3

panfanman

I don't know about the 3 but if we were in that exact position on the 1, 1st down with time running exactly the same we would've scored and won that game. I guarantee it. Shula's retarded but he would not be throwing the ball there, and Cam or Stew or Tolbert or whoever would've gotten in. Passing the ball isn't what was stupid it was him being in shotgun so the Pats knew that they weren't going to run it. Play action would've been a good call but they should've just gone with Lynch through the middle. Holy fuging sh*t.

I don't know about the 3 but if we were in that exact position on the 1, 1st down with time running exactly the same we would've scored and won that game. I guarantee it. Shula's retarded but he would not be throwing the ball there, and Cam or Stew or Tolbert or whoever would've gotten in. Passing the ball isn't what was stupid it was him being in shotgun so the Pats knew that they weren't going to run it. Play action would've been a good call but they should've just gone with Lynch through the middle. Holy fuging sh*t.

. Sorry, was I wrong. Was it on the 1 instead of the 3? Regardless. Same question then from the one.

. Sorry, was I wrong. Was it on the 1 instead of the 3? Regardless. Same question then from the one.

Maybe I'm wrong. Someone else said 3 so I don't know. I thought it was right on the 1. He caught it at the 3 and then got up and ran but I don't know where they marked it.

Maybe I'm wrong. Someone else said 3 so I don't know. I thought it was right on the 1. He caught it at the 3 and then got up and ran but I don't know where they marked it.

It was on the half yard line. The 1st down play was on the 3 and marshawn ran and was down half a yard short of the end zone. But I was wrong not 1st down, 2nd down.

Archived