• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy Case Dismissed

Jase

The organization was actually smart in how they handled it IMO.  Didn't outright ignore it but were patient about making a desicion until the NFL and Media forced it enough down their throats to inactivate him.  Then the NFL stepped in and it was out of our hands.  

This will be an interesting start of the week but it's funny, NFL.com has nothing about this while the other sites all do.   

hardy had all the money in the world and tried to wait her out, hoping she'd get desperate, or fug up somehow, or run out of money. it's basically the strategy used by every single defense attorney representing a monied client. 

if i said vick striking a plea deal wasn't an admission of guilt because none of us can PROVE he would have lost the trial i'd never be taken seriously again. 

but just because it's a carolina panther who was convicted in a court of law and went through an entire pretrial process before paying off his accuser i'm supposed to believe he was actually playing fourth dimensional chess. 

you people are pathetic. 

hardy had all the money in the world and tried to wait her out, hoping she'd get desperate, or fug up somehow, or run out of money. it's basically the strategy used by every single defense attorney representing a monied client. 

if i said vick striking a plea deal wasn't an admission of guilt because none of us can PROVE he would have lost the trial i'd never be taken seriously again. 

but just because it's a carolina panther who was convicted in a court of law and went through an entire pretrial process before paying off his accuser i'm supposed to believe he was actually playing fourth dimensional chess. 

you people are pathetic. 

Archived