• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

Same as the Winter thread. All 2015 Summer transfer rumors, failed deals, completed deals and pipe dream wishes go here. 

Big news today as Marco Reus has extended his contract with Dortmund and the new deal DOES NOT contain a release clause. Any club that wants the German superstar will have to pay dearly now. 

• 4 weeks later...

Rumors are that Danilo to Real Madrid is basically done. Good signing for a young Right Back. Danilo is incredibly talented. My guess is Coentrao is sold this Summer and Marcelo/Carvajal/Danilo/Nacho are the FBs

Pogba linked to Arsenal... Arsenal got £100m to spend and the only holes are DM and ST. I see Cazorla, Arteta and Diaby all leaving this summer. So Wenger will be dropping some cash on midfield.

Wenger gonna spend all but 25 of that on Pogba? That's probably what it will take. 

Wenger gonna spend all but 25 of that on Pogba? That's probably what it will take. 

Wenger will pay 50m for Pogba but no more, if Madrid is wishing to drop 55-60m on Pogba then good luck.  Wenger will pick up whoever Madrid will sell at discount.

Wenger will pay 50m for Pogba but no more, if Madrid is wishing to drop 55-60m on Pogba then good luck.  Wenger will pick up whoever Madrid will sell at discount.

Not just Madrid. PSG/United/Arsenal/Madrid and a horde of others all showing interest. He'll be 60m plus.

Paul Pogba is really good, but he's not worth what a club will inevitably pay for him.

Probably not. At least not yet. You're also buying him for the ceiling he's not even close to though. 

Paul Pogba is really good, but he's not worth what a club will inevitably pay for him.

but it's not like it matters to a club like Real Madrid. You really think james Rodriguez was worth his price tag? Money is just an object to them, they can drastically overpay for Pogba but it won't matter. So I still think he ends up at RM

but it's not like it matters to a club like Real Madrid. You really think james Rodriguez was worth his price tag? Money is just an object to them, they can drastically overpay for Pogba but it won't matter. So I still think he ends up at RM

That was my point for why Arsenal won't sign him. They have a ton of money, but they aren't going to be wasteful. RM doesn't care.

Archived