• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South Schedule Ranks

Moose87Banks

as bad as the nfc south was last year, i really think the afc south is worse.

we'll find out soon enough though.

We were better than our record at the end of the year but it could easily be argued the Texans and Colts were both better than every NFCS team. Bucs technically were worse than the Raiders and Titans, though all 3 are just pure trash. Aints and Falcons are trash too so I think NFCS still takes the cake for worst. I have a weird feeling we sweep the Souths. 

Clowney's career, as bad as it is to say, is probably virtually over already - at least the high expectations anyways. He has a chance to return to his normal freak athleticism, but it's pretty slim.

Microfracture surgery is about one of the worst things an athlete could have done. I feel kinda sorry for him... he should've never tried to rush himself to play.

Clowney's career, as bad as it is to say, is probably virtually over already - at least the high expectations anyways. He has a chance to return to his normal freak athleticism, but it's pretty slim.

Microfracture surgery is about one of the worst things an athlete could have done. I feel kinda sorry for him... he should've never tried to rush himself to play.

Wouldn't go that far. He's still only 21. Microfracture or not he's still young enough to learn proper technique and bulk up. He can still be a formidable asset for the D. Is he on JJ Watt level potential now? Nope. Could he be on Jared Allen level? Yep.

Archived