• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo released...

Nick_81

Maybe foreshadowing a more pass oriented offense next season.

I doubt that...last 3 years we were 2nd in rush attempts. Both GM and HC embrace ball control

They were being polite. They meant we can't justify spending money on how little you run

thank god the dumbass contracts are off the books

who cares about dwill? like he said this is buisness, and since I'm a fan and nothing more to the Panthers, this is going to help the team, as is Bell FINALLY leaving.

Just need CJ to either prove last year was a fluke and playing his worth or leaving too along with Stewy and then all those incredibly stupid, overpaid contracts are finally off the books and Gman can show us what he's worth and attempt to build a real winning team.

Still going to be 2-3 years for eveything to be wiped and off the books for good but as a fan looking to the future I cannot fuging wait. In cap hell for so long and absolutley nothing to show for it.

thank god the dumbass contracts are off the books

who cares about dwill? like he said this is buisness, and since I'm a fan and nothing more to the Panthers, this is going to help the team, as is Bell FINALLY leaving.

Just need CJ to either prove last year was a fluke and playing his worth or leaving too along with Stewy and then all those incredibly stupid, overpaid contracts are finally off the books and Gman can show us what he's worth and attempt to build a real winning team.

Still going to be 2-3 years for eveything to be wiped and off the books for good but as a fan looking to the future I cannot fuging wait. In cap hell for so long and absolutley nothing to show for it.

CJ battled injury I believe early....came on strong late.

Kalil has just as much to prove in terms of showing he is worth the money at this stage as CJ

Archived