• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Greg Hardy won't be reinstated because he hasn't been disciplined yet

Montsta

It's no surprise your simple mind can't grasp what I'm trying to get across. Enjoy playing with you toys and drinking out of your sippie cup.

I pay more to have my yard work done than you will ever make in a year....BOY.

My 10 yo neighbor running a lemonade stand in his driveway has more business acumen and intelligence than those two lonely little synapses you have firing in that gourd sitting on your shoulders.

Oh no two people who had a dispute worked it out and made ends meet. What has this world come to...

That is why the NFL looks so stupid in all this, if they would have waited for a legal outcome, instead of collapsing under media pressure. But this is the deal we got and what can they really do, admit they were wrong? lol

this is why PC is wrong most of the time...

That is why the NFL looks so stupid in all this, if they would have waited for a legal outcome, instead of collapsing under media pressure. But this is the deal we got and what can they really do, admit they were wrong? lol

this is why PC is wrong most of the time...

They handled Rice wrong and it all snow balled. If the Rice/Peterson things never happened.....they most likely would have let Hardy's case play out and he he plays all season. Rice's case clearly from the start wasn't your standard 2 people making some poor decisions with some light line crossing you often see in domestic disputes

But NFL went down the road they went and the media frenzy was what it was.....so now Hardy gets punished. Media and public plays there part in how the NFL acts

You do realize civil settlements are legal and routine?

Civil settlements in NC cannot he conditional on someone not testifying or not showing up for court. So what you are saying is not legal or routine

Did the DA not mention that? Weird. It is almost like he was implying something in order to save face.

Civil settlements in NC cannot he conditional on someone not testifying or not showing up for court. So what you are saying is not legal or routine

Did the DA not mention that? Weird. It is almost like he was implying something in order to save face.

Hardy settled. That is what a reasonble person believes. You can claim he didn't. You can claim we didn't land on the moon too.....I can't actually prove it to you either

But with Voth reporting Hardy is done. I'll leave the posting in this thread to you

Hardy settled. That is what a reasonble person believes. You can claim he didn't. You can claim we didn't land on the moon too.....I can't actually prove it to you either

But with Voth reporting Hardy is done. I'll leave the posting in this thread to you

I didn't say they didn't have a civil settlement.

I said he cannot settle on the conditions of not testifying or not showing up at court if called upon.

Just talking about NC law, not landing on the moon. I can prove it, just go look at NC statutes on civil settlements.

I did imply that the DA mentioned it to himself imply that is why she didn't cooperate to save face and manipulate the media.

Judging by your posts it seems he was successful

I didn't say they didn't have a civil settlement.

I said he cannot settle on the conditions of not testifying or not showing up at court if called upon.

Just talking about NC law, not landing on the moon. I can prove it, just go look at NC statutes on civil settlements.

I did imply that the DA mentioned it to himself imply that is why she didn't cooperate to save face and manipulate the media.

Judging by your posts it seems he was successful

Gotcha. Also I responding to that post with the built up foundation that it wasn't you who posted it but CP continuing the back and forth. I failed to read who posted it

You are right though

I pay more to have my yard work done than you will ever make in a year....BOY.

My 10 yo neighbor running a lemonade stand in his driveway has more business acumen and intelligence than those two lonely little synapses you have firing in that gourd sitting on your shoulders.

Explain how this is relevant to understanding anything people are talking about in this thread? Oh wait, you can't. Because when someone makes you look stupid you try to throw your money around. Same as in the TB. You're pathetic.

Archived