• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Greg Hardy won't be reinstated because he hasn't been disciplined yet

Montsta

Our team sat him out an entire fuging season because Roger Goodell is a lying piece of poo that got caught trying to cover up the ray rice bullshit and they went into damage control.

I repeat, HE LOST AN ENTIRE fuging SEASON FOR NO fuging Reason!

I'd say that is discipline enough. fug you Goodell, I hope you get hit by a fuging garbage truck engulfed in flames and covered in horseshit.

It does when you're citing the guilty verdict as "evidence" that he was guilty.

What I am saying is mentioning the odd NC law doesn't really mean that much.....

Bc if you have 2 players with identical scenarios and cases and one state my throw it out and one may keep the verdict. NFL when looking at it likely will treat both roughly the same if that one oddity is the only difference.

Hardy is going to get a little punishment. No one should cry about it

What I am saying is mentioning the odd NC law doesn't really mean that much.....

Bc if you have 2 players with identical scenarios and cases and one state my throw it out and one may keep the verdict. NFL when looking at it likely will treat both roughly the same if that one oddity is the only difference.

Hardy is going to get a little punishment. No one should cry about it

I'm not saying he won't get punishment. You were arguing that he isn't innocent and you used the original guilty verdict as part of your reasoning behind why he isn't innocent. So that NC law means something based on what you said.

What exactly does he need to be punished for? He didn't do anything, he was found innocent.

There are guys who never get charged with a crime that get punished.

This isn't the legal system. We are talking about the NFL. They can and do punish guys for making them look bad....they don't need a court or a guilty verdict or even a charge

I'm not saying he won't get punishment. You were arguing that he isn't innocent and you used the original guilty verdict as part of your reasoning behind why he isn't innocent. So that NC law means something based on what you said.

I don't know if he is innocent or guilty....wasn't there.

I know he was found guilty. He appealed. Then he paid her off and never had a round 2.

I wouldn't put my hard on money on claiming he was mostly likely innocent. NC quirky law has nothing to do with how I would view wager on someone in a given scenario

I don't know if he is innocent or guilty....wasn't there.

I know he was found guilty. He appealed. Then he paid her off and never had a round 2.

I wouldn't put my hard on money on claiming he was moistly likely innocent. NC quirky law has nothing to do with how I would view wager on someone in a given scenario

Why do you think he paid her off? Because the DA said it while hedging?

Our team sat him out an entire fuging season because Roger Goodell is a lying piece of poo that got caught trying to cover up the ray rice bullshit and they went into damage control.

I repeat, HE LOST AN ENTIRE fuging SEASON FOR NO fuging Reason!

I'd say that is discipline enough. fug you Goodell, I hope you get hit by a fuging garbage truck engulfed in flames and covered in horseshit.

Carolina was punished in 2014. Hardy not much.

Also Hardy and his agent elected to go on the list. Bc they wanted the paid season of vacation....

Archived