• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Final Decision On Hardy : No Thanks

Jeremy Igo

I don't think Hardy has it out against the Panthers, what more could they have done to settle this situation?  It wasn't the Panthers who gave him an ultimatum of "sit out and be paid or sit out unpaid".  I think our FO handled this as best they could.  This was a confusing, unusual case with little to no evidence involved.

Sure the Panthers erred on the side of caution, but I'd think if Hardy had a vendetta to settle it would be against Goodell first, then the NFLPA, then the Panthers FO.  All reports have generally stated our players were generally supportive of Greg.  Heck I don't even think Greg has a vendetta against Ray Rice.  When the Rice incident happened Ray and Janay explained exactly what happened, and a video from outside the elevator surfaced displaying the altercation.  People are idiots though and can only understand brutality when it is on full frontal display and whored out by an entity like TMZ.

• Pie 1

I don't think Hardy has it out against the Panthers, what more could they have done to settle this situation? It wasn't the Panthers who gave him an ultimatum of "sit out and be paid or sit out unpaid". I think our FO handled this as best they could. This was a confusing, unusual case with little to no evidence involved.

Sure the Panthers erred on the side of caution, but I'd think if Hardy had a vendetta to settle it would be against Goodell first, then the NFLPA, then the Panthers FO. All reports have generally stated our players were generally supportive of Greg. Heck I don't even think Greg has a vendetta against Ray Rice. When the Rice incident happened Ray and Janay explained exactly what happened, and a video from outside the elevator surfaced displaying the altercation. People are idiots though and can only understand brutality when it is on full frontal display and whored out by an entity like TMZ.

Greg made over 13 million last year to rap about gold chains and hoes. I doubt he has a vendetta against anyone.