• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Final Decision On Hardy : No Thanks

Jeremy Igo

yeah, but who is the contender? unless he just wants to dominate Carolina 2 times a year, which really can't blame him now.

i dunno it just seems like something that would happen

it seems like we can't part with a star player without them deep dicking us the very next year.  it happened with peppers and steve smith.

• Pie 2

Because it's information many have refused to hear for about 8 months now.

I think its more about not hearing it from the Panthers. Bill is an EXCELLENT reporter but I try to never jump the gun before its official. Do I want Hardy back? Of course. Is it likely? Absolutely not.
  • Pie 3

I agree why so much doubt on Voth? He's credible in my book.

It's not so much doubt on Voth, no question he's been solid for the past year.  It's just that nobody knows and it's still nothing more than spectulation.  Speculation from Voth, speculation from whoever his source is on the team (if Gettleman is giving out info like this at this juncture, he's doing it wrong...and even if the info DID come from Gettleman, anything's possible.  Something could change between now and March 10-when Hardy would actually OFFICIALLY be gone), and speculation from people on this forum.  Few of us will deny that the chances of him staying are remote at best, but people passing off speculation as official new is misleading.

• Pie 2

It's not so much doubt on Voth, no question he's been solid for the past year.  It's just that nobody knows and it's still nothing more than spectulation.  Speculation from Voth, speculation from whoever his source is on the team (if Gettleman is giving out info like this at this juncture, he's doing it wrong...and even if the info DID come from Gettleman, anything's possible.  Something could change between now and March 10-when Hardy would actually OFFICIALLY be gone), and speculation from people on this forum.  Few of us will deny that the chances of him staying are remote at best, but people passing off speculation as official new is misleading.

It's not speculation when the decision makers on Hardy tell you flat out he won't be here. At that point, its reporting. 

• Pie 3