• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adrian Peterson wants to be traded to 1 of 5 teams, one in the NFC south

philw5289

I read that Washington may be a dark horse in the mix, according to 'sources close to Peterson'. FWIW I would love that b/c it would be a great eff u to Dallas fans, whom I loathe.

I think I remember seeing that somewhere (maybe Dianna Russini's Twitter).

Might want to check your facts there and look past the stats.

They most certainly did not beat us in 2009... that was a prime time beat down with Matt Moore at the helm. His touchdown you made sure to point out was a long swing pass in garbage time. When they were down 26-0. He was invisible in that game. Julius Peppers and Co shut his ass down.

And 2011? He got us good. No doubt. But I put no stock in that game. Not because James FUGING Anderson was our best defensive player. Not because Terrell McClain and Sione Fua were our DTs but because Olindo Mare missed a chip shot FG that would have tied it up.

You combine that with Jared Allen getting two strip sacks that set up his two scores and it's really a moot point.

AP hasn't done poo against us. Considering he's also soon to be 30 I would love to see him get traded to Tampa (preferably for their number 1) and watch them wallow in their own misery.

Yeah, my bad about 2009... I missed it and for some reason I thought we lost that game.  I just glanced at that stats while ago and got he scores mixed up.

Every time I think of us playing AP though I just remember 2011 where he ripped us a new asshole in the receiving game... even though we shouldn't have fugin' lost that game.  I just figured it was more of the same in the 2009 game.  AP going HAM in the receiving game.

Actually, he looks to be lobbying for Chip Kelly to give him a call.

I'm guessing he heard there was an opening there :unsure:

That won't work according to what I've been reading. That's one reason Shady was traded. Kelly doesn't appreciate those backs that bounce around and try to create things by running around the edge. Spiller is in that mold.

I guess D-lo won't be going to Philly.

Archived