• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

A few days ago, the Browns beat writer, Tony Gross I, said them signing Shits was slim. I suppose that's still a real chance though

Damned auto correct and small keys.

I was about to say I think your keyboard just made you its b--ch :lol:

(happens to a lot of us)

If that's the case, I'll admit that I'm a little disappointed.  I knew we wouldn't be players for the elite FAs that will sign today, but I was hoping we'd be players in the second wave of FA and not wait until we were picking through the unwanted scrap heap.  I know that worked for us with Mike Mitchell and Ginn two years ago, but it backfired pretty badly on us last season.

They've done a lot of what they've wanted to do. Later waves could bring DB, WR, but again ... expectations need to be tempered for now.

With this FA WR market, I expected an upgrade at #2 WR.  If we don't sign one, I think that's a very clear sign we're taking another WR in the first three rounds.  I thought that was likely anyway, but if we go into the season with this WR corps and this upcoming draft class, forget penciling one in, you can write that in with a Sharpie.

Man I really wanted all of da Bulagas.

One team that talked to him came away with the impression he was just using them to leverage the Packers.

Dianna Russini mentioned being told by a coach that some players "don't want to leave, they just want to feel wanted".

Archived