• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

I wonder who got snapped up

It seems likely we had our eye on someone whom we thought we nobody else wanted and got scared when other teams showed interest. Every year we see this team try to display how "clever" it is and then we watch our free agency plan fall apart when it backfires

This team will never be a perennial championship contender until it realizes that it's approach to free agency is wrong. That's the sad, unfortunate truth of the matter.

Does All-Pro auto-renew?  If it does, I'm not interested.  I know I'll forget and be stuck paying for it every month from here until eternity (kinda the point of auto-renew, I know).  If it doesn't, I'll probably jump onboard.  Only really interested in it during the offseason.

It seems likely we had our eye on someone whom we thought we nobody else wanted and got scared when other teams showed interest. Every year we see this team try to display how "clever" it is and then we watch our free agency plan fall apart when it backfires

This team will never be a perennial championship contender until it realizes that it's approach to free agency is wrong. That's the sad, unfortunate truth of the matter.

Are you a fiscal conservative irl?

So if we are really done with FA then that worries me. I don't trust Oher to be our sure fire guy at LT and LTs more often than not struggle their rookie year, and we still have a gaping hole at no 2 WR. If we are done with FA then we will be hovering the 7-9/8-8 record yet again

FA hasnt even started.

Archived