• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hakeem Nicks Visiting Soon

Biggdaddi1022

Went to high school with him and He cool with my wife and her group of friends, so I just flat out asked him..... why he not here... he said they are talking about schemes and where he fits in , and if that works out he'll come for a visit.... His daughter is here and now he feels it's only right to come back home.

again this from a conversation I had with him, but said right both parties are really just trying to gage the situation.

Went to high school with him and He cool with my wife and her group of friends, so I just flat out asked him..... why he not here... he said they are talking about schemes and where he fits in , and if that works out he'll come for a visit.... His daughter is here and now he feels it's only right to come back home.

again this from a conversation I had with him, but said right both parties are really just trying to gage the situation.

also said he would have came last year had we kept Steve smith but without him and no assurances on what we doing at the draft, he didn't want to take chance......

Archived