• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert Lester one of the best DB in the League next year?

Bj-Monster23

One of the best? No. But if he can just become decent depth, it's a big win for the team. Lester made some big plays as a rookie...but also some bad ones. I do wish he would've got some more burn last year though (when he was actually with the team). 

I liked Lester as a rookie, but coming out of Alabama and ending up a UDFA says a lot. He can be a plus, but a better starter is needed.

Lester looked good as a rookie and graded out as our best safety according to PFF (albeit in limited playing time). I never understood why he didn't play much last year. I'm not sure if he's the answer but he's not bad by any means.

I have always liked Lester and hope he can earn a spot on the 53 man roster. Maybe it's just me but after watching Boston give up those TDs against the Seahawks in the playoffs and regular season I just don't know if he is ready and we all know Harper is close to retiring.

I know one thing...it's time for this defense to really step the fug up. Time for them to really be an elite defense. Too much inconsistency with these guys. Will completely dominate one game, and then be mediocre as fug the next; with those extra mediocre games coming in the playoffs. Being top 10-15 is no swear for these guys...we need them top 5.

Kind of went off topic there, but back to Robert Lester. I hope he turns it up next season.

Archived