• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert Lester one of the best DB in the League next year?

Bj-Monster23

Philly Brown posted a picture of Robert Lester and his self on IG today. Apparently, they had a hooping session and took a picture after it was done. The caption of the picture is self explanatory. Could Robert Lester be one of the best DB in the league next year? Could he end all the talk about finding someone to replace Roman Harper at Safety? I think so why not give the man a shot. If nobody else thinks so Philly Brown sure does.

post-6950-142648076188_thumb.jpg

Nice to see the guys hanging out together.  Offense vs Defense, Ohio St vs. Alabama----Panthers.

I hope he steps up.  He is not a fluid player, and he is not a smart (instinctive) player--however, maybe he also has a relationship with Harper.

Obligatory, "what's he supposed to say about his team mate?" Comment.

On the real, if he is, that would be an obvious bonus.

You're right. You never know this would be Lester third season in the league like Josh Norman when he started to break out last season. Let's hope he can be the answer in the secondary but i'm pretty sure they will bring someone else in to compete with him and slow Roman Harper. I really like the Taylor Mays kid out of USC. The kid is built like a linebacker at 6'3 with WR speed running close to a 4.2 in the combine. His struggles has been mainly in coverage when he got the chance to play but he hasn't played behind our defensive line and linebacker corp yet. I'm not saying he is the answer but I wouldn't mind taking a look at him. 

Archived