• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Coleman Info

Jeremy Igo

As has been said...at worst, he's quality ST and depth. 

But I like the guy's confidence, thinking he should be and will compete for a starting job. I want players in the secondary to be confident, and frankly his belief in himself will only push Boston more if nothing else. Or get Harper off the field more. 

This^

I think it is typical that, after mentioning that he is finally getting it, turning the corner, hitting his stride, etc.  we have people coming on here to say, "He sucked in Philly...."  (they are only parroting what they heard or read).

3 coaches in his career--maybe a reason for a late start.

There is little downside and a ton of upside for him.  I like his confidence too.  A guy who doesn't say that is probably content to play a reserve role.  This guy has 10 career ints.  Considering the situation, I will take this. 

YOU HEAR THAT GUYS

ONE PLAY MAKES OR BREAKS A PLAYERS CARRER

YOU GET TRUCKED ONCE? MIGHT AS WELL HANG IT UP BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE ANYTHI-Jesus fuging Christ stop complaining over everything

That's bad news for Jon Beason, then.

I remember watching Cadillac Williams bulldoze him straight into the end zone once. And Cadillac isn't even in the league anymore.

Because that's all we can afford?

in the past, when our cap situation was even worse, we signed players like mitchell and mikell. mitchell was a young and unproven player, and mikell was a proven vet. neither of them were known as shitty players.

now we're signing guys like harper, oher, and now coleman. guys who have been picked on their entire respective careers.

in the past, when our cap situation was even worse, we signed players like mitchell and mikell. mitchell was a young and unproven player, and mikell was a proven vet. neither of them were known as shitty players.

now we're signing guys like harper, oher, and now coleman. guys who have been picked on their entire respective careers.

mitchell was poo when he came here and nobody thought he was any good. Mikell was on the downside of his career. And I guess you forgot us bringing in Drayton Florence, who was also a big part of our defense that year, and he was mediocre to bad his entire career. 

Harper was a pro-bowl saftey, so was Decoud. i don't know how you can say they were 'picked on thier entire career" when both of them had shown promise at some point in their career, more than Mithcell had shown beofore, or after he came here.

Oher had two good seasons with the Ravens, and one okay one (the Superbowl run for the Ravens.), he's played hurt the past few seasons, and now he's back with the o-line coach whom he had his best two seasons under.

Coleman, a guy we're in no shape or form bringing in to be a starter, played well for the Cheifs as a rotational guy, and had a really good season. At worst, he's a special team enforcer, something we needed BADLY last season. You forget the Eagles game? This is a need too.

You're reaching bro.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Guys like Cason and Dickson, who also were both mediocre to bad before coming here. same for Avant and Cotch.esecially at this point in their careers. 

and other failed projects like Tiquan Underwood, who the onl reason we knew his name is because he burnt us before in the previous season.

This is not any different from years previous 

That's bad news for Jon Beason, then.

I remember watching Cadillac Williams bulldoze him straight into the end zone once. And Cadillac isn't even in the league anymore.

I always hated playing Cadillac more than any other running in the NFL at that time. He always had good games against us.

Here is what some of you don't get---Players have to fit into a system to be productive.  A coaching style (kinetic vs. verbal, for example) means a lot to some.  Supporting cast plays a role. 

What I do not see on this thread is people saying Coleman will be great--they are excited about his potential and his versatility.  He is costing this team $1.4m per season, so there is reason to believe we possibly have a deal here. 

I am reading people saying that he sucks, blows. etc.  That is just dumb--he doesn't--he has proven that.  Just admit you don't know and move on. Or don't post.

Archived