• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SB Nation does not have a clue

Jmac

Article by Jason B. Hirshhorn. "Can the Panthers win the NFC South for the third consecutive year"? A valid question until he shows his ass about what he actually knows about this team, "Gettlemans track record with the draft is suspect . He will need to change that to keep his team on top of the NFC South". Read that quote again and let it sink in a bit. Gettlemans strength Is player evaluation. He nailed the draft and I expect him to have a repeat performance this year. Amazing the lack of research and knowledge that is involved before writing an article. Almost spit up my coffee when I read that statement.

Article by Jason B. Hirshhorn. "Can the Panthers win the NFC South for the third consecutive year"? A valid question until he shows his ass about what he actually knows about this team, "Gettlemans track record with the draft is suspect . He will need to change that to keep his team on top of the NFC South". Read that quote again and let it sink in a bit. Gettlemans strength Is player evaluation. He nailed the draft and I expect him to have a repeat performance this year. Amazing the lack of research and knowledge that is involved before writing an article. Almost spit up my coffee when I read that statement.

Hahahaha.......hahaha

Was that a Fansided article?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/3/26/8267399/panthers-nfc-south-saints-buccaneers-falcons-2015-free-agency

Archived