• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers claim OT Jonathan Martin

jamos14

worth a look. if he sucks you cut his ass in camp.

zero reason to get upset over this unless you're one of those troglodytes who whines about how back in mah day you just up n' punched a feller in the face if he was being a bully but now society's just all pussified and whatnot

You know, I liked George Carlin's act too, but, though it sucks that he died at least he's not making new material for bearded vapid dullards to quote as if it's the most insightful social commentary ever written.

• Pie 1

Would pay good money to see how tough you would be to his face though.

How much?  If its close to an NFL salary, i would probably do it.

But like I said, its not as important for me to be tough as it is for him to be.

I honestly dont hate the signing because it is an upgrade over what we had.. That being said, I would prefer to have players that dont allow themselves to be a victim of bullying.  I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole.  I'm sure Martin is a good guy and I probably would respect him.  You just have to question his mental toughness,  because the situation he was in is not common among men or nfl players.

Would pay good money to see how tough you would be to his face though.

How much?  If its close to an NFL salary, i would probably do it.

But like I said, its not as important for me to be tough as it is for him to be.

I honestly dont hate the signing because it is an upgrade over what we had.. That being said, I would prefer to have players that dont allow themselves to be a victim of bullying.  I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole.  I'm sure Martin is a good guy and I probably would respect him.  You just have to question his mental toughness,  because the situation he was in is not common among men or nfl players.