• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Tillman, CB aka "Peanut" signs with Panthers

mc52beast

He was very good back when he was young, healthy and coached by Rivera.

Only one of those things is guaranteed at this point, and one is definitely no longer true.

He's reputed to be a great teammate in the mold of Thomas Davis though, so we'll see.

He was a first team all pro in 2012, when he wasn't coached by Rivera and when he wasn't very young. Health is the biggest thing right now. I don't see how anyone could question this signing.

He was a first team all pro in 2012, when he wasn't coached by Rivera and when he wasn't very young. Health is the biggest thing right now. I don't see how anyone could question this signing.

Because he's not young anymore and has had a lot of trouble staying healthy of late.

I can get on board with it, but my main thing right now is I wanna know what his role will be.

Because he's not young anymore and has had a lot of trouble staying healthy of late.

I can get on board with it, but my main thing right now is I wanna know what his role will be.

2 fluke injuries, and it's a no risk high reward signing. He wasn't young when he was an all-pro in 2012, and he's barely had any more wear and tear since then.

I don't know how anyone could question this signing, but there are idiots in here doing so anyway.

Archived