• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Tillman, CB aka "Peanut" signs with Panthers

mc52beast

i was reading some bears fans commenting on this.  they seem to be sad to see him go and think he was a good pickup for us.

he has formidable old man game (rock solid fundamentals, great awareness, and refined technique) and is a hell of a leader on the field.  bears fans were raving about him coaching up fuller after he went on IR.

I see a full time outside corner or saftey and no special teams for this guy

I can't see him out snapping bene at corner. I agree that he's best suited outside, but in substitute packages. That is unless he does end up converting to safety.

I mentioned the special teams play because of the teams new approach and his possible role as a situational player.

I can't see him out snapping bene at corner. I agree that he's best suited outside, but in substitute packages. That is unless he does end up converting to safety.

I mentioned the special teams play because of the teams new approach and his possible role as a situational player.

At 3 mil, he's starting somewhere

we run predominantly a nickel defense as our base, with 3 corners on the field at once. I could be wrong but if we move Bene to Nickel and Tillman outside, that would be awesome. I believe Bene was drafted to be our Nickel

Archived