• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FBGP's Inside the War Room - Carolina Panthers

FootballCzar

Lots of work went into this.  Thanks.  Not sure about the WR double dip and something tells me Gman is up to something and DE will be the way we go in 1st or 2nd.

Thanks PP! I'd hate it for Cam that they didn't grab an 'impact' offensive player early...would understand DE, but wouldn't like it.

Would not be happy with this. Everything that I can find on Johnson, says he will go undrafted. Second round?

When you're drafted has nothing to do with your talent.  Based off my own film study, Johnson graded out pretty high & earned a 2nd Rd mark.  

Regardless of your opinions, I can't be mad because you put more passion and knowledge into your work than any yahoo on ESPN, I'd love to see you blow up.

Well I appreciate that man, as long as you know it's coming from a lot of work being put in and not regurgitated & parroted thoughts!

My man

Yessir!

Great overall production.  The basis of a solid draft is definitely in that video, with a few tweaks here and there.

Thanks Dunn! What would you tweak?

Also, I'll be a little disappointed if we don't take advantage of what looks to be the best RB class I've ever seen.  Rounds 3-5, somewhere in there we need to get a guy because they're the type of guys that would be drafted in the 2nd round in most years.

Awesome as usual Em, Love your breakdowns all the time.  That said, the only missing thing I saw was the lack of a RB in the draft.  I really think we're gonna get someone to groom.  Also, as for Darren Reaves, I know you were HUGE on him last year, do you still like his potential in the near future or did his performance last year when given a chance kind of damper your expectations?

Archived