• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers fan base summed up in one picture. Thanks Deangelo

KillaCamNewton

Lmao gtfo OP.  The average huddler's mom or wife probably looks just like that.  And the average huddler is probably fat and slovenly.  I'm all about ripping on Shitsburg, but let's stop pretending that behind every keyboard is a muscle bound, six pack sporting he-man with a supermodel wife.  Lol.

Lmao gtfo OP. The average huddler's mom or wife probably looks just like that. And the average huddler is probably fat and slovenly. I'm all about ripping on Shitsburg, but let's stop pretending that behind every keyboard is a muscle bound, six pack sporting he-man with a supermodel wife. Lol.

You must be talking about yourself, because I'm damn sexy.

You must be talking about yourself, because I'm damn sexy.

I hate fat people.  Most people in America are fat; the older Americans get, the larger they get as well. Most of the people that post on the huddle are older. Ergo, most people that post are fat. There's nothing more hilarious than male fatties making fun of female fatties.

Lmao gtfo OP. The average huddler's mom or wife probably looks just like that. And the average huddler is probably fat and slovenly. I'm all about ripping on Shitsburg, but let's stop pretending that behind every keyboard is a muscle bound, six pack sporting he-man with a supermodel wife. Lol.

That's my fat steelers fan mama!

I only read the huddle while doing inverted sit ups.

Archived