• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 2014/2015 WR prospects

Mol3m4n

You can't really compare the two. Anything you say about 2014 will be colored by how they did their rookie year. Anything about 2015 is a big unknown. For example Benjamin is being evaluated based on his rookie season not just on what type of potential he had coming out of college. While White, Cooper, and Parker are all unknown and we don't know who will boom or bust which will color our view of how big a prospect they were next year.

Beckham was not a better prospect than Watkins. White isn't better than Cooper.

"So, knowing everything that we know today, here's how I would rank the top 10 wide receivers from the 2014/2015 draft classes"

I dont think OP was just taking colleguate merits as consideration....

I think the rankings look fair... My homerism thinks KB should 1 or 2 spots higher though

You cant put 3 rookies infront of kelvin . Kelvin had one hell of a season . What I dont understand the most is the love for watkins he did nothing in most of his games , what in the world did he do better then kb?. People always love to hate on the panthers and our players

Archived