• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quotes from Panthers as Phase One of the offseason begins

gettlemanjack

ProFootballTalk @ ProFootballTalk

17m

25 teams open offseason programs today

"The seven NFL teams with new head coaches received a head start of up to two weeks for launching their offseason workout programs. That leaves 25 teams that launch Phase One of the lifting and conditioning and classroom sessions today. So every team except the Bills, Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Bears, 49ers, and Falcons will get rolling today. Which means that there could be plenty of quotes emerging from players and coaches"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/20/25-teams-open-offseason-workouts-today/

Carolina Panthers @ Keep_Pounding

1h

Thomas Davis: "If I'm not playing (for the Panthers ), I'm not playing football."

David Newton @ DNewtonespn

1h

Asked how good Greg Hardy will in Dallas, # Panthers Thomas Davis says, "I don’t know. I don’t really care. I hope he’s not that good.’’

1h

#Panthers Thomas Davis says team better than it was a year ago at this time.

1h

#Panthers Thomas Davis “When you see additions we’ve made to this team, the sky’s the limit.’’

1h

#Panthers LB Thomas Davis says he's more excited about this season than he has bee in a long time.

Joe Person @ josephperson

1m

Kelvin Benjamin wasn't able to throw with Cam Newton during offseason. "He had his own thing going on. But that's what this is for."

Can't wait for the chicken littles to take this here out of context and run with it.

Archived