• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jennings to the Phins?

DelhommesTheMan

We've had Perriman in for 2 separate visits. I think we really like his size and speed. Parker is someone we like as well. However, I agree 100% with you if Gurley is there, we take him and go McKinney or Perryman (please) in the second if available.

Probably gave him some routes to practice on, then seen if he can execute them on the second visit. Believe I herd GM say he did that with some last year.

on the Dolphins forums, they like how adding Jennings means they don't have to reach on a WR like Jaelen Strong at #14

This is who they think they are taking now:

WR DeVante Parker (or if not there maybe Perriman etc)

RB Todd Gurley (or if not there maybe Gordon)

OG Brandon Scherff (or if not there maybe La’el Collins)

CB Trae Waynes (or if not there maybe Peters, etc)

Trade down (they don't have a 3rd R pick this draft for ex)

Rotoworld has them taking Eric Kendricks because "true every down linebackers are difficult to find," and while their fans want Kendricks and have a need at LB, they don't think he is worth it at #14 and would prefer to trade down for him

We need to trade back, get a guy we really want, AND acquire more draft picks.

NOT do this.

Why on earth do we need more draft picks? There is a significant drop off in talent between the top 3 receivers and the rest. If Parker falls beyond 18 you make a move for him if you're serious on a 1st rd WR. 

Miami should have a pretty good squad this year. But that AFC East is no joke.

Yeah I am pretty excited. We have a young WR crew (minus Jennings now)....Landry is a beast, as is Stills. If Cameron has no concussion issues (knock on wood)...Tannehill has some real good guys to throw to. 

Suh and Wake on Defense, with Reshad Jones, Grimes, Delmas. I am feeling good. Really want a tackling machine LB however. Would love to get Gurley or Perriman in the first and Denzel Perryman or McKinney in the 2nd. 

Yeah I am pretty excited. We have a young WR crew (minus Jennings now)....Landry is a beast, as is Stills. If Cameron has no concussion issues (knock on wood)...Tannehill has some real good guys to throw to.

Suh and Wake on Defense, with Reshad Jones, Grimes, Delmas. I am feeling good. Really want a tackling machine LB however. Would love to get Gurley or Perriman in the first and Denzel Perryman or McKinney in the 2nd.

I agree the division is tougher this year (though I'm not really that sold on the Bills).

Side question though: Isn't your user name a little out of date?

Archived