• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 5, Pick 38, 174th Overall, The Carolina Panthers Select Cameron Artis-Payne, RB Auburn

Proudiddy

Either our overall fan base is becoming dumber and dumber....or they passed out a flyer for The Huddle in the remedial classes at middle school.

Oh how I long for the days when we had intelligent posters and good/meaningful conversations,

Now we are subjected to this onslaught of new idiots.

Yeah. We have had to deal with your posts for a long time.

We could have probably traded a 5th next year for Zac Stacy and gotten a better player and addressed another position of need with this years comp.

I don't disagree here, but I do like the player.

Directly out of Gus Malzahns zone read option run attack. Delo was always a huge liability because he was so used to running a pro style run attack for years that he was a liability when trying to run any zone read. Good pick.

Great point. It is all about fit.

This RB fits a lot of what we like to do in the running game.

We could have probably traded a 5th next year for Zac Stacy and gotten a better player and addressed another position of need with this years comp.

He gets paid, you don't. Suck it!

Seriously though... Just imagine if we wouldn't have left Gaffney up for grabs last season, lol.

Good thing we addressed the speed issue at WR too... Signed Ginn, went to sleep.

Archived