• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam needs to step up this year

He is a great QB already so you can show him more respect 

I didnt realize being a middle of the road QB who is inconsistent makes one "great". 

Lots of great QBs in the league then lol

He certainly without question has the potential to be great but he is not there yet. 

Its the coaches job to teach the WR's zone concepts and routes to get them open. 

Now if most teams played man press you might have a point but most teams play mostly zone. 

The whole cant get open and its not our offense is a lame excuse. Its 80% due to our playcalling and Cam not being decisive enough and holding on to the ball to long. 

You also might need the athleticism and skills to I'm thinking.. I don't think coaching will help Bersin beat Sherman regularly... The defense also gets coaching to i think..

You also might need the athleticism and skills to I'm thinking.. I don't think coaching will help Bersin beat Sherman regularly... The defense also gets coaching to i think..

You generally dont get drafted in the NFL without having some athleticism and skills. 

We have players this yr who are athletic. 

Zones Defense have windows and if the WR can't get to that window fast enough it kinda doesn't work...

Also team usually don't play Zones when they are sure they can guard our Wr's man to man easily..

That's called strategy..

You generally dont get drafted in the NFL without having some athleticism and skills. 

We have players this yr who are athletic. 

Bersin and Philly didn't neither did Bell, and  Chandler that's half of the WR corp and Oline right??

This year being the optimal words...

Zones Defense have windows and if the WR can't get to that window fast enough it kinda doesn't work...

Also team usually don't play Zones when they are sure they can guard our Wr's man to man easily..

That's called strategy..

So lets go back and see last year the percentage of teams running zone vs man against us. 

Pick a game and someone with season pass or whatever can check. 

Most NFL WR's run in the 4.4-4.6 range. Not a huge difference especially when talking about just going 5-15 yards. Now if we are talking about linemen then you might have a point. 

So lets go back and see last year the percentage of teams running zone vs man against us. 

Pick a game and someone with season pass or whatever can check. 

Most NFL WR's run in the 4.4-4.6 range. Not a huge difference especially when talking about just going 5-15 yards. Now if we are talking about linemen then you might have a point. 

The Philly game... Go check those coverages...

Archived