• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady's Suspension?

Hawk

Tom Brady's Suspension Is?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. 4 games for Brady in deflate gate....

• 4 games...caught with a joint and you get 4 games...4 isn't enough
    • Are you kidding me, there's no proof, 4 is way too many
    • 4 is about right
    • Fug the Patriots, I'm sick of hearing about Brady's balls

Patriots have won 4 Super Bowls and have been a top team almost year after year, so of course most people, especially on here would want the patriots to suffer. They did beat us for a super bowl by only a last second field goal so I'm guessing what people around here would want the punishment to be is Tom Brady and Bill Belichick suspended for ever, somehow take away their Super Bowl wins and take away all first round picks for the next twenty years. That seems about fair right?

Patriots have won 4 Super Bowls and have been a top team almost year after year, so of course most people, especially on here would want the patriots to suffer. They did beat us for a super bowl by only a last second field goal so I'm guessing what people around here would want the punishment to be is Tom Brady and Bill Belichick suspended for ever, somehow take away their Super Bowl wins and take away all first round picks for the next twenty years. That seems about fair right?

I dunno about everyone else but I personally can't hold a grudge for a game that happened over a decade ago.

Make it 35 years and we'vr got a deal. Where do I sign?

So, PED's and you get 4 games right?  Brady should get 4 games for deflating (same type thing...trying to gain unfair advantage) and 4 more for not cooperating with the investigation.  As others were involved the team bears some responsibility so I have not have a problem with the loss of draft picks and the fine.  Especially with their history.  Not a first time offender.

Robert Kraft needs to just shut up.  Instead of blaming the NFL...he needs to change the culture of his team.  It looks as if as long as the money keeps flowing he has no principals.  Many here complain about JR.....Things like this make me appreciate him even more.

I hate the Patriots, not as badly as I once did due to new villains, but Brady is possibly the GOAT.

Brady/Manning debates are the dumbest argument I have ever heard, the rings and playoff records speak for themselves.

I honestly hate the Colts too, and I think they were just trying to pull the Pats down after that embarrassing ass whopping they suffered in the AFC Championship.

I simply proposed some questions in the Brady megathread on reddit... -28 points in like 9 minutes:

"Just curious: Why would Tom Brady refuse to give out his text conversation with McNally? And why would these two locker room guys be lying only with one another about the situation when it was clearly just between the two of them to their knowledge during the tampering? It just seems odd"

Brady is this generations Montana. Not abiding by or taking rules seriously doesn't mean much to him...its win, win and win.

the Payriots started off the year abysmally, nothing will change with the Patriots...they will always exploit the rules and basically have made their own rules regarding how they' play the game.

Tom Brady will find some way to come out of this with less than 4 games. He deserves 4 games, but you all know how that system works. Donald Trump says he should sue lol.

BTW I'm sure you guys are sick of ball comedy, but if you haven't seen this video, you are missing out. I nearly cried laughing.

I simply proposed some questions in the Brady megathread on reddit... -28 points in like 9 minutes:

"Just curious: Why would Tom Brady refuse to give out his text conversation with McNally? And why would these two locker room guys be lying only with one another about the situation when it was clearly just between the two of them to their knowledge during the tampering? It just seems odd"

Pats fans on the warpath on reddit the last couple days. They down vote everything remotely critical of Brady right now.

The Vikings and Chargers got no major penalty for tampering with balls, so I feel bad for the Pats organization. Brutal punishment. Brady's is fine, as he lied to Goodell. As for the phone thing, if that guy had given Brady a warrant, then yes ... give him your phone. Otherwise, Brady is 100% in his right to his privacy. Sure it makes him look even worse, but if a cop asked me to give him my phone, I'd say ... sorry, bro.

Did Brady even talk to Goodell? I was under the impression that Goodell removed himself from disciplinary investigations / rulings after the whole Ray Rice fiasco. I know he reportedly didn't cooperate with the investigators but not sure he lied to Goodell. His TV interview was filled with BS though. 

Im am shocked that so many people is Sticking up for Tom Brady..... To me it is Sickening

Why stick up for a guy that clearly dont care about the game of Football or its rules and think he is all mighty gods gift to football ( which he is not, to me he is a little bit above average QB)

There is proof, for those of you who do not read articles about it.  Brady refused to share his texts, but the ball boys did.  They were in dialogue about the air pressure. 

Like every other argument, the word "proof" suggests a legal process where the proof has to be undeniable to stick.  Not the case here.  If there is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that the normal and expected adherence to NFL rules and policy are being compromised, nuff said.

Archived