• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lmao....

Jeremy Igo

I'm not gonna make fun of Chris because Julius nearly killed him. Literally. He had emergency surgery to remove a ruptured spleen and it ended his career. It appears the hit also scrambled his brain.

I wish I could find a copy of that game. Peppers singlehandedly beat the Bucs. One of the most dominant games by a defensive player ever.

It's the trickle down effect from SB winning rich QB to son in famous QB dad shadow to brother of the son in the famous QB dad shadow. By the time the silver spoon-problems turd reaches the bottom of the hill it's covered in leaves and grass and barely visible to the naked eye.

Does anyone have video of the spleen hit(s)? I guess that is kind of morbid. I couldn't remember who popped him. It seemed like he got hit hard twice. Maybe TD and CJ?

I remember it looking fairly pedestrian, he took a few hits, I think it was Al Wallace. CJ wasn't on the team yet.

It's the trickle down effect from SB winning rich QB to son in famous QB dad shadow to brother of the son in the famous QB dad shadow. By the time the silver spoon-problems turd reaches the bottom of the hill it's covered in leaves and grass and barely visible to the naked eye.

I'm not sure what I just read there. It makes sense, but at the same time very confusing. 

Going to get some coffee and I'll try again later. 

Archived