• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jstew

Stewie doesn't do preseason and he tends to get hurt each year. Can't remember a year when he didn't have to sit out one or two games at least.

He's neither soft nor lazy, but he can be a bit fragile. He's had the benefit of splitting carries with Williams for years, and when he plays he is a monster, but he has some weak spots. Now, he is the lead back and Williams isn't on hand to either spell him or soften up the defense. It's all on his shoulders.

I think he can do it, but heaven help us if he gets dinged up early. 

No one  here thinks he soft,

No one  here thinks he is lazy..

Lots of people think he's injury prone.

A great deal of people think he is overpaid.

Most agree when healthy he is our best RB.

Just a few days ago I saw someone call Jstew lazy so that's not true. 

I never thought he was lazy, his problem has been that he plays physical and that causes injury to himself because he plays to hard. I believe it was Clay Mathews who said Stewart was the toughest RB to bring down. That should tell you what kind of player he is.

One reason why people hate on him so much is because he has a big contract and has been hurt almost every year. He is expected to live up to expectations and be a top 10 RB every year like he is being paid.

Archived