• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jstew

Ok i know alot of people on this board have the idea that he is lazy, soft, does not really want to play and just collect his check.

I have a problem with this.. the work it takes to get to the nfl level or any pro sport for that matter is very intense, more specifically the competive nature all these guys have in them. That nature is not something you just loose. To think he wants to sit on a stationery bike and not out there with his team winning games is crazy.

IMO this team could very well go as he goes. The pressure he could take off cam and his receivers is huge, and the time the run game eats up is huge for the defence being able to rest on the sidelines. So lets try not to root for him to fail huh?

Its ok to flame me, idc. Thoughts?

Ok i know alot of people on this board have the idea that he is lazy, soft, does not really want to play and just collect his check.

I don't agree that a lot think that. A vocal few can seem like a lot. Soft, lazy RB's don't make it to the NFL.

So lets try not to root for him to fail huh?

That would be a really small % with that wish. I think you're overreacting to forum noise.

I don't agree that a lot think that. A vocal few can seem like a lot. Soft, lazy RB's don't make it to the NFL.

That would be a really small % with that wish. I think you're overreacting to forum noise.

You may be right, just seem to see it alot over the past month or so.

No one  here thinks he soft,

No one  here thinks he is lazy..

Lots of people think he's injury prone.

A great deal of people think he is overpaid.

Most agree when healthy he is our best RB.

No one  here thinks he soft,

No one  here thinks he is lazy..

Lots of people think he's injury prone.

A great deal of people think he is overpaid.

Most agree when healthy he is our best RB.

Yup, dude just needs to learn to go down when tackled. 

Yes that extra effort is super J-stew, but when the guy has your leg twisted in the opposite direction while you are standing straight up, just fall over and be done with it, don't be a hero and get that extra inch. We need you for a few more plays. 

2008 got him paid.  Since, its been pretty, meh.  I like the guy, he can ball when healthy.

I think he took a lot of flack because he would never challenge his buddy DWill.

He should have taken his job a couple years ago but injuries and loyalty held him back.

Archived