• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

Has any "Great Player" ever played so poorly through an entire NBA Finals Series?

Lebrick shot 47,31.41. 31 and 44 percent through 5 Finals games and tonight threw up a pathetic 13 of 33 effort.

Oh Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosch, please come and save me as I wilt under pressure.

Has any "Great Player" ever played so poorly through an entire NBA Finals Series?

Lebrick shot 47,31.41. 31 and 44 percent through 5 Finals games and tonight threw up a pathetic 13 of 33 effort.

Oh Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosch, please come and save me as I wilt under pressure.

​But he's the best in the world. Don't you dare forget that.

Warriors earned AND deserved this chip. They were the best team all season. Now, I hope LeBron wins the MVP because of his efforts in the finals and because it would piss off all of his irrational haters for the rest of the offseason lol.

And MJ's game winner over Russell wouldn't have been legit... That's my point. Historically, the faces of the league get the benefit of the doubt on those subjective calls. LeBron didn't get that this series. I know it's pointless discussing this with you because from everything you posted, you seem to be one of those people who just hate LeBron. To each their own...

​I don't hate the guy, he's the most physically gifted NBA player ever and one of the best passers I've ever seen. I don't find his game very attractive, he steamrolls people and then complains when someone actually puts up some resistance.

​I don't hate the guy, he's the most physically gifted NBA player ever and one of the best passers I've ever seen. I don't find his game very attractive, he steamrolls people and then complains when someone actually puts up some resistance.

​That's his game, he just keeps backing into people and then shoots. He's still a beast anyways and could only carry these scrubs so far.

​No, it's a team game. He could only do so much to carry those scrubs. We can't say Cam is a beast with a losing season but Lebron sucks because the rest of his team sucks.

​I'm not saying anything. I don't judge players by wins/losses in any sport. But an individual player in the NBA can have wayyyyyy more of an impact on the game than an individual player in the NFL. You cannot compare the two at all.

Archived