• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

Thursday, June 4, 9:00 PM Cavs at Warriors, Game 1 ABC Sunday, June 7, 8:00 PM Cavs at Warriors, Game 2 ABC Tuesday, June 9, 9:00 PM Warriors at Cavs, Game 3 ABC Thursday, June 11, 9:00 PM Warriors at Cavs, Game 4 ABC Sunday, June 14, 8:00 PM Cavs at Warriors, Game 5* ABC Tuesday, June 16, 9:00 PM Warriors at Cavs, Game 6* ABC Friday, June 19, 9:00 PM Cavs at Warriors, Game 7* ABC * = if necessary I'm rooting for LeBron and the Cavs in this series. Hoping since Kyrie is sitting out in the ECF that he will be well rested and make an impact. However, I expect the warriors to win, if I had to put money on who I think would win, it would be the warriors. But, I can hope. GO CAVS

Yeah, they're talking about bumping it up sooner if both Cavs and Warriors sweep, which it looks like they will.  Bad news for the Cavs.  That team needs some rest to heal up and whatnot big time.  Not just to get Kyrie back, but LeBron is on his last leg out there as well.

The way things stand right now, Cavs are walking into a slaughter much like the Heat did into the Spurs in last year's Finals.

Yeah, they're talking about bumping it up sooner if both Cavs and Warriors sweep, which it looks like they will.  Bad news for the Cavs.  That team needs some rest to heal up and whatnot big time.  Not just to get Kyrie back, but LeBron is on his last leg out there as well.

The way things stand right now, Cavs are walking into a slaughter much like the Heat did into the Spurs in last year's Finals.

Go Cavs!! Man the later this thing starts the better for Cleveland.  Team looks dead

LeBron needs rest no doubt. I wish Love wouldn't have gotten surgery he probably could've played in the finals it would be much more Interesting. although I do think K Love will re-sign after he seen what the cavs have done without him he probably realizes he's the last pice needed for a title.

LeBron needs rest no doubt. I wish Love wouldn't have gotten surgery he probably could've played in the finals it would be much more Interesting. although I do think K Love will re-sign after he seen what the cavs have done without him he probably realizes he's the last pice needed for a title.

question is: will cleveland offer him a max?  they seem content with thompson who's also gonna demand big money.  i could see them letting love walk tbh.  man if they don't retain love that's gonna go down as one of the worst trades in nba history.

question is: will cleveland offer him a max?  they seem content with thompson who's also gonna demand big money.  i could see them letting love walk tbh.  man if they don't retain love that's gonna go down as one of the worst trades in nba history.

​I thought it was stupid as fug when it happened.  Two #1 overall picks in Wiggins and Bennett, AND a future fuging first?  For a player that was going to hit FA in one year?  A player that said he WANTED to play with LeBron... which meant you could've fuging got him in FA?

Goddamn that whole thing was just... completely moronic and short-sighted.  Ignoring the fact they very likely would've had him a year later, that was a king's ransom they paid for him.

Wiggins could very well be the best player in the world 10 years from now.  You know who is also going to be gone 10 years from now?  The current best player in the world, LeBron James.

You fuged up Cleveland.

​I thought it was stupid as fug when it happened.  Two #1 overall picks in Wiggins and Bennett, AND a future fuging first?  For a player that was going to hit FA in one year?  A player that said he WANTED to play with LeBron... which meant you could've fuging got him in FA?

Goddamn that whole thing was just... completely moronic and short-sighted.  Ignoring the fact they very likely would've had him a year later, that was a king's ransom they paid for him.

Wiggins could very well be the best player in the world 10 years from now.  You know who is also going to be gone 10 years from now?  The current best player in the world, LeBron James.

You fuged up Cleveland.

​Leave it to Cleveland.  Luck into getting the first pick in what was one of the most hyped drafts ever, use that pick on a player who's basically already and star but trade him anyways.  Man I bet they wish they had him to stick on Klay in the finals.  But yeah, that trade was painfully terrible.

Kyrie

Wiggins

LeBron

Thompson

Mozgov

With that bench, dammmnnnnnn

Wow either the best player in the world gets his 3rd and adds to his legacy or a young 3 shooting team with a rookie coach wins it and some will probably call it the passing of the torch what a good series

I wouldn't count out a healthy cleveland next year.. with Love (possibly) & Varejao back I wouldn't put any team as a favorite over them

Warriors ought to close it out and we can get ready for the hype to have extra time to build! The Warriors are obviously the favorite here, considering kyrie is playing through injury, and the Cavs lost k love for the year. I'm expecting Warriors to win, in how many games will depend on the play of LeBron James and his subpar supporting cast

Archived