• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call the Final Scene - Game of Thrones: Season 5 (Spoilers)

Kettle

I'll say Danny riding off from the pit on Drogon since a screen cap from the pit has been shown, and it seems her story is building toward that point.  Others that I think are possible would be Cersei's walk of shame, The attack on Jon, or maybe Arya losing her sight.  Or even something not in the books.  What are y'alls opinions?

I don't read the books, but I know what happened to Jon and correct me if I'm wrong, but the books left people not knowing what happened to him, right? That's WAY more of an OMG cliffhanger than the other two.

Yeah not knowing if Jon is dead or not til the next season would be pretty huge. Idk if that's break the Internet huge. I honest have no clue where they are going to go with it. If it's as big as they are saying I can't wait regardless. I don't get all the hate for this season tbh

George R.R. Martin strips nude, storms the set and rip's the only copy of the manuscript he's been working on for the next book.  He clutches his chest, falls dead from an aneurysm.  

That might be worthy of blowing up the internet...at least for GoT fans.

George R.R. Martin strips nude, storms the set and rip's the only copy of the manuscript he's been working on for the next book.  He clutches his chest, falls dead from an aneurysm.  

That might be worthy of blowing up the internet...at least for GoT fans.

That would be insane!!!

I don't read the books, but I know what happened to Jon and correct me if I'm wrong, but the books left people not knowing what happened to him, right? That's WAY more of an OMG cliffhanger than the other two.

​Good point, but I feel like too much else has to happen in the three remaining episodes for that to come this season.  Maybe it does, but he has to return from getting the wildlings I think.  It's also one of the last things that happens in the books.  I would guess right now that we would see it next season.  After he has some wolf dreams.

I think that little dude Pip or whatever his name is is going to either be the first or the last one to stab Jon. He's been getting WAY too much screen time to not play a big role in the stabbing. Has to be the last episode cliffhanger.

I just worry that they're going to rush through the Battle for Winterfell in the 9th episode. It hasn't even happened yet in the books (besides the WoW teaser chapters), they really need to flesh that battle out

Maybe the attack on Jon will happen.  

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/05/jon-olly-game-of-thrones-kill-the-boy

The article says he is signed on through season 7 though so if it does happen he is revived somehow.

Also, some season 6 spoilers via casting details.  http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/05/game-of-thrones-season-6-casting-greyjoys-tarlys

I'm thinking the cliffhanger will be something that book readers don't know yet.

I'm pretty sure Dany's scene, Arya killing Meryn Trant, and maybe even "For the watch" happens in E9, and that E10 will be almost completely new material and have something totally crazy happen. They usually try to do major things like that in E9 from past history.

If I had to guess, it'd be something involving Sansa in Winterfell. It could also be them caving in and adding Lady Stoneheart.

I'm thinking the cliffhanger will be something that book readers don't know yet.

I'm pretty sure Dany's scene, Arya killing Meryn Trant, and maybe even "For the watch" happens in E9, and that E10 will be almost completely new material and have something totally crazy happen. They usually try to do major things like that in E9 from past history.

If I had to guess, it'd be something involving Sansa in Winterfell. It could also be them caving in and adding Lady Stoneheart.

​Meryn isn't in Bravos though is he?  He got there in the books with Sam, Gilly and Aemon IIRC.  Stoneheart could break the net though as some put it.

Archived